scene:the telephone in swan house rings.a captain(c) answers the call.
场景:在天鹅宾馆电话响了。一个领班在接电话。
c:good morning.the swan house.li ming speaking.may i help you?
早上好,我是天鹅宾馆的李明您有什么需要帮助。
g:what time do you open this evening?今晚你们什么时候营业。
c:we open at six thirty, madam.and we take the last orders at ten thirty.
女士,我们6:30开始,10:30打烊。
g:well, i’d like to reserve a table for four this evening.
好的,晚上我要预订一个4人桌。
c:yes,madam.what time would you like to have your table?
好的,女士。你想什么时候要呢。
g:about seven,i think.我想大约7点吧。
c:a table for four at seven this evening.may i have your name,madam?
晚上7点,一张4人桌,我能知道你的名字吗,女士?
g:leavens,mary leavens.
c:thank you,mrs leavens.we lood forward to having you this evening.
谢谢,mrs leavens。我们期待今晚你的到来。
g:oh, one more thing.any chance of a table by the window?we’d like to enjoy the night view of shanghai.
噢,还有一件事,有靠窗的桌子吗?我们想欣赏一下上海的夜景。
c:i see. leave it to me.we will try our best.is there anything else i can for you?
我明白,为你预留,我们将尽全力,还有什么为您服务的吗?
g:no,thanks.good-bye.没有了,谢谢。再见。
c:good-bye,mrs leavens.and have g good day.
再见mrs leavens。玩得愉快。
- 相关评论
- 我要评论
-